Special conditions for business users, see section 7.
These sales and delivery terms apply to all offers, sales and deliveries unless otherwise agreed in writing between the parties.
Behind worklightpro.com is:
VAT no.: DK54274718
Year of Foundation: 1975.
Essentially, all prices on the site are quoted in EUR incl. VAT. In the drop-down menu on the left, you have the option of showing the prices without VAT.
We offer the following payment options:
- Credit card: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, JCB, and American Express, Dankort, eDankort.
- Bank transfer (prepayment).
- Invoice. Only for commercial clients with credit agreement.*
The amount will not be charged to your card, until the merchandise is shipped from worklightpro.com. In no case will an amount be charged that is greater than what you approved at the time of purchase.
*A credit agreement may be arranged for registered customers by further agreement. For this, please contact email@example.com.
When paying by invoice, payment is due no later than the date indicated in the invoice as the final day of payment. In case of late payments, worklightpro.com is entitled to charge interest from the due date in accordance with the applicable provisions in the Danish Interest Act.
4. Delivery of merchandise
Delivery takes place within 2-5 days to the address provided by the buyer.
5. Right of cancellation when purchasing goods
As a private customer you have a 14-day right of cancellation when shopping at worklightpro.com.
The cancellation period expires 14 days after the day you:
If you want to complain about your purchase, please contact us via our website or contact our customer support at tel. +45 63 20 63 20.
If we do not agree about the complaint you can use the online EU complaints portal: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
When you shop at worklightpro.com you have the benefit of a 24-month guarantee. This means that you can have the merchandise either repaired or replaced, or get a refund or reduction in price, depending on the specific situation.
Obviously, it is a requirement that the complaint is justified and that the defect was not caused by improper use of the product or other damaging actions.
The deficiency rules from the Danish Sale of Goods Act may apply.
How soon must I complain?
You must complain within a “reasonable time” after discovering a fault with the merchandise. If you complain within two months of the fault being discovered, the complaint will always be within a reasonable time.
We will refund reasonable shipping costs
If the complaint is justified, we will, of course, refund your (reasonable) shipping costs.
Appeals and complaints may be sent via the contact page or by mail to:
We need the following information when you send us the merchandise
When you return the merchandise, we ask you to describe the problem in the greatest possible detail.
Note! We do not accept packages sent COD or the like.
Remember that the merchandise must always be returned in secure packaging, and get a receipt for shipping, so we can reimburse your shipping costs.
We refer you to the Danish Consumer Complaints Board, if you wish to complain about the complaint or cancellation process.
7. Special condition for commercial clients
The same conditions of trade are valid for commercial traders as for individuals, but with the following modifications:
- Commercial clients have no right to cancel.
- Commercial clients have the right to complain for 1 year from the original invoice date. Replacement or repair does not restart the clock on the 1-year warranty period.
- Worklightpro.com retains ownership for merchandise bought on credit until the full purchase price has been paid.
- All costs associated with enforcement of this ownership are assumed by the buyer.
- When invoking the guarantee, the buyer is responsible for shipping the merchandise, including shipping costs.
- Each of the following conditions will independently cause an order to be considered a commercial purchase:
- User profile on the website includes a commercial ID or VAT number or is set up as a business/governmental client.
- The invoice address contains a company name and/or a commercial ID number. (However, you may have a private package delivered to your place of employment – in that case fill out the alternative delivery address box.)
What we do with your personal information (personal data policy)
In order to enter into an agreement with us at worklightpro.com, we need the following information:
- Phone number
- E-mail address
We record your personal information for the purpose of delivering goods to you.
Personal information is recorded at worklightpro.com and kept for five years, after which the information is deleted.
When personal information is collected via out website, we ensure that this is always done with your express permission, so that you are aware of exactly what information is collected and why.
The president of worklightpro.com has access to the information that is recorded about you.
Den data manager at worklightpro.com is David Roel.
We do not store customer data encrypted.
We do not transmit customer data encrypted.
Information given to worklightpro.com is in no way transmitted or sold to third parties, and we record no sensitive personal information.
As a registered user at worklightpro.com, you always retain the right to object to registration. You also have the right to inspect the information recorded about you. These rights are secured by the Danish Data Privacy Act, and any queries regarding this should be directed to worklightpro.com via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
At worklightpro.com cookies are used for optimizing the website and its functionality, making your visit as easy as possible for you.
At any time you can delete cookies from your computer, the procedure depends on your browser.
We use log statistics at worklightpro.com, which means that a statistical system collects information, which can provide a static image of the number of visitors we receive, where they are from, and where on the website they leave the site, etc.
The log statistics are used solely for optimizing worklightpro.com.